Hope Healthcare Services ministers to the physical and spiritual health burdens of uninsured people in our community as the hands and feet of Jesus.
Hope Healthcare Services (f/k/a Kingsway Community Care Center) began as a ministry of the Kingsway Christian Church and gained its 501c3 non-profit status in October, 2006. At that time patients were seen exclusively by medical and dental professionals, pharmacists, receptionists and other professionals who all donated their time at the clinic. Since opening the doors in June, 2005, hundreds of volunteers have provided quality medical, dental and spiritual care services in over 16,000 patient-visits.
HOPE patients are those who are unable to obtain health insurance and do not qualify for government programs. These patients are treated by both staff and medical and dental professionals donating their time in volunteer service. HOPE has provided these services since 2005.
Every patient served at Hope Healthcare Services is given the care to treat each individual in body, mind and spirit in a well-equipped medical facility with highly skilled medical professionals. We believe the ultimate hope is found in relationship with Jesus Christ, and it is the foundation of our work at Hope.
Hope Healthcare Services Staff
- Executive Director: John Mollaun
- Administrative Assistant: Lisa Colby
- Office and Clinical Assistant: Robert McDonald
- JoBeth Armstrong, PA
- Darla Gowan, FNP
- Clinical Services Manager: Karen Hunt, PT, DPT
Board of Directors
- Marc Menkveld – Attorney, Stoll, Keenon & Ogden Attorneys at Law
- Meg Crittendon, MD (Treasurer) – Indianapolis Suburban Region Emergency Department Medical Director, IU Health. Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, IU School of Medicine
- Brad Deardorff (Secretary) – Chief Financial Officer, Connection Pointe Christian Church
- Cathy Allen (President) – Project leader of marketing, training and development for Pharma companies, Allen Project Management, LLC
- James Vancuren, MD – OBGYN, retired
- Rick Alexander – Pastor of Ministry Operations, Harvest Bible Chapel Indy West
- Tim Parsons – Lead Pastor, The Journey Church (Avon, IN)
- Carolyn Chaplin – Manager, Blue & Co.
- David Imler, DO – retired
- Andrew Bethel – Board Member