Hope Healthcare Services (formerly Kingsway Community Care Center) is a medical and dental clinic in Avon, Indiana, serving Hendricks County and surrounding areas. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization seeking to honor God by serving others in the name of Jesus Christ.
Medical and dental professionals—along with volunteer support staff—volunteer their time and talents to treat individuals and families without medical and dental insurance for our Community Care Patients. Community Care Patients are seen by appointment-only and pay a nominal fee for service.
Why to Apply?
I have been to a number of clinics for low income people, and I have never been treated so well. This place always treats me with such respect.
Who Can Apply?
To qualify for our services at Hope Healthcare Services:
- Patients must reside in the following Indiana counties: Hendricks, Boone, Morgan, Putnam, Owen, or Montgomery
- Patients may not have medical or dental insurance of any kind. For further explanation, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Patients are seen by appointment-only and must apply prior to utilizing our services. For further explanation of these policies, see our FAQs page.
When to Apply?
Administrative Hours are Monday through Thursday from 1-5pm. Patients are seen by appointment-only and must apply prior to utilizing our services.
How to Apply?
Applications will be received by fax (317-272-0918) or in-person during our office hours Monday through Thursday between 1pm-5pm. If this is not possible, please call the clinic to make other arrangements.
A completed application document must be accompanied by:
- Valid government-issued ID with picture
- Documentation verifying your address, such as:
- A recent bill
- A rental contract
- A dated piece of unopened mail
- One of the following income verifications:
- Two paycheck stubs (Preferred)
- W-2 or completed tax return (Preferred)
- Work History Document from the Unemployment office (Please see FAQs for explanation)
- Disability Award Letter (Assuming you do not have Medicaid or Healthy Indiana Plan)
All of the medical and dental providers at Hope Healthcare Services generously volunteer their time. We strive to serve each patient in a timely fashion. Patients are scheduled for appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis (with limited exception.) Patients must have a completed application before given a scheduled appointment.
Community Care Blog
Building Bridges Even Bigger We are excited about the happenings of 2011 and even more excited to see what God is doing in and through us in 2012. Our dentistry wing is growing! We made a request to A-Dec, a dental equipment manufacturer in Portland, back in 2008-09...read more
Kingsway Community Care Center is a place for medical care for those in need. But KCCC is more than just an institution for medical care. KCCC is a place for hope. But still it’s more. KCCC is a place where Christ and medicine collide head on resulting in true...read more
Hope Healthcare Services will be holding its fifth annual signature event on September 10, 2016 to raise funds for the provision of medical and dental care to our uninsured neighbors. What? A creative dinner to benefit Hope Healthcare Services, a medical and dental...read more